Definition of disposable protective suit Protective suit/overalls made of breathable and water-resistant SMS fabric weighing 50-60 g/m2. So while keeping water and liquid chemicals out, the protective suit also retains breathability to prevent excessive overheating of the body due to sweating. This makes work comfortable and pleasant – even during longer deployments. The protective suits […]
Protective suit/overalls made of breathable and water-resistant SMS fabric weighing 50-60 g/m2. So while keeping water and liquid chemicals out, the protective suit also retains breathability to prevent excessive overheating of the body due to sweating. This makes work comfortable and pleasant – even during longer deployments.
The protective suits have a hood with elastic hem that perfectly encircles the full-face mask, or a lower level of protection such as goggles with respirator or half mask.
The types of disposable protective suit include fire protective clothing, industrial protective clothing, medical protective clothing, military protective clothing and protective clothing for special groups. Protective clothing is mainly used in firefighting, military industry, shipbuilding, petroleum, chemical, painting, cleaning and disinfection, laboratories and other industries and departments.
According to the protective function, it can be divided into healthy protective clothing, such as radiation protection clothing, cold protection clothing, thermal insulation clothing and antibacterial clothing, etc.; safety type
Protective clothing, such as flame-retardant clothing, flame-retardant clothing, arc protective clothing, anti-static clothing, bullet-proof clothing, stab-resistant clothing, space suits, diving suits, acid-proof clothing and insect-proof clothing, etc.; in order to maintain the wearer’s hygiene, Such as oil-proof clothing, dust-proof clothing and water-repellent clothing.
The structure of the protective clothing has anti-permeation function, good air permeability, high strength, and high hydrostatic pressure resistance. It should be used in industrial, electronic, medical, chemical, anti-bacterial, and other environments.
In addition to meeting high-strength, high-wear and other wear requirements, there are often differences due to different protection purposes and protection principles. From natural materials such as cotton, wool, silk, and lead, to synthetic materials such as rubber, plastic, resin, and synthetic fibers, To contemporary new functional materials and composite materials, such as: impact-resistant para-aramid and high-strength high-modulus polyethylene fiber products, oil-repellent fluorine compounds, radiation-resistant polyimide fiber, anti-static Agglomerated acrylic fiber complexed with copper fiber, antibacterial fiber and related deodorant finishing fabric.
At present, industrial protective clothing is mainly based on foreign brands in China.High-end products (such as air-tight and liquid-tight protective clothing) are mainly imported from abroad by several companies such as DuPont, France, North Manufacturing companies are in the rising stage, such as North Korea and the United States Daily Chemicals, Shenzhen Youputai, Jiangsu Tanggongfang, Shanghai Sailite and so on.
There are many types of medical protective clothing. Among them, the disposable protective clothing widely used by the Ministry of Health, provincial health departments, disease control departments at all levels, and hospitals is the TYVKE® plastic striped clothing produced by DuPont. The earthquake, Olympic security, and H1N1 influenza A were purchased in large quantities.
Standard overalls used by military personnel when performing special duties, also known as special outfits. Its role is to ensure the safety of special service personnel working in an environment harmful to humans. The scope and types of special military uniforms vary from country to country.
Prevent or reduce the influence of electromagnetic radiation on the human body;
Prevent or reduce the radiation intensity of electromagnetic waves entering the room;
Reduce the generation of static electricity and prevent the impact of static electricity generated by the human body on the equipment, which is more beneficial to health!
Standard overalls used by military personnel when performing special duties, also known as special outfits. Its role is to ensure the safety of special service personnel working in an environment harmful to humans. The scope and types of special military uniforms vary from country to country. The special work clothes of the former Soviet army mainly include ordinary work clothes, special work clothes, camouflage clothes and protective clothing for armored soldiers, air crews, ground crews, parachute crews, sea crews and other military professionals. The special work clothes of the Chinese People’s Liberation Army only include special work clothes and protective clothing for air crews, ground crews, parachute crews, sea crews, and missile force personnel. In the 1950s, the People’s Liberation Army distributed flight suits, flight caps, and flight boots to aircrews; parachuting costumes for airborne troops; and cold-proof suits for naval fleets. In the 1960s, high-altitude compensatory suits and anti-G suits were added to the aircrew; the troops responsible for missile testing, launching, and storage were equipped with corresponding protective clothing. In the early 1970s, protective suits for nuclear submarines were equipped. A matching series of special work clothes has been initially formed. According to its functions, protective clothing can be divided into special environmental protective clothing and hazardous material protective clothing; according to its category, it can be divided into air service protective clothing, sea service protective clothing, and ground service protective clothing. Some countries also specialize in the production of protective clothing for the prevention and treatment of various insects on the human body. During the Gulf War, the multinational forces wore a kind of military uniform with insecticidal function, which can effectively prevent all kinds of insects that rely on blood for a living. Harassment of the human body. It is said that this military uniform is made of an insecticide called “Ribegan”, diluted with a certain proportion of water, and then soaked. When mosquitoes fall on it, they will die quickly and are harmless to humans. .
Those wearing protective clothing must meet the following conditions:
The size of the chemical protective suit fits your body
After training, understand how to use chemical protective clothing
1. The protective clothing must be inspected and air pressure tested to ensure that there are no defects, and the protective clothing must be selected according to the purpose.
2. However, it is necessary. At this time, follow the recommended instructions and apply an anti-fogging agent to the inside of the goggles of the protective clothing.
3. Choose a two-person “cooperative organization”, that is, there is another person to help while wearing protective clothing.
4. Underwear should be worn under protective clothing. At least, long sleeves and long pants, or long “underwear” are recommended. You should consider wearing fire-resistant underwear.
5. Remove personal items that may damage the protective clothing, such as pens, badges, jewelry, etc.
6. Take off your shoes (this step can be omitted when wearing a protective suit with rubber boots attached). Some long rubber boots do not allow outdoor shoes to be worn.
7. Roll the trouser legs into the stockings so that you can easily put on the trouser legs of the protective clothing and the long rubber boots.
8. If a self-contained air breathing device is used, check and install the device, complete all connections, and adjust according to the manufacturer’s requirements. Unless the breathing device requires it, do not wear a face mask for the time being.
9. If you use a breathing tube air supply system, check and complete all connections and adjustments. Don’t wear a face mask unless the breathing device requires it.
10. Sit and put both legs into the protective clothing.
11. Put both feet into the boots and pull down the splash guard on the boots. (Note: Work boots should be 1 to 2 sizes larger than the usual boots, so that there is enough space to put the boots with the protective cover of the protective clothing into the boots.)
12. Turn on the air supply device, wear a face mask, and make sure that the air supply system is working properly
13. Stand up and tie the inner belt, if any.
14. Put your arms and head into the protective clothing, close the zipper, and then close the zipper to cover.
15. Ask the assistant to check whether the zipper and zipper cover are fully tightened, whether the mask has a clear view, whether all air pipes are tightly connected, and whether the protective clothing is in the best working condition.
Follow the steps below to take off the protective clothing:
1. Leave the work site or “hot zone” when there is enough air in the protective clothing, so that the pollution can be removed safely, and the protective clothing should be taken off in time.
2. If the protective clothing comes into contact with toxic chemicals, it must be properly detoxified first, and then the protective clothing should be taken off.
3. Take off the protective clothing in the reverse order of putting on the protective clothing. Do not touch the place where the protective clothing may be stained with chemicals.
4. If possible, complete detoxification, cleaning, inspection and air pressure testing of protective clothing for reuse.
5. If the protective clothing cannot be detoxified, the protective clothing should be discarded in a safe manner. (Note: refer to the detox section)
Protective clothing is made of various rubbers and polymers. There is currently a lack of data on the shelf life of these materials
according to. It should be based on the use of protective clothing. After 5 years, it will be used as a “training special” chemical protective suit.
It should be stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Protective clothing can be stored directly in the original packaging bag or placed on a clothes hanger for storage.
IWU WANSHAN E-COMMERCE CO.,LTD, has a factory in YIWU city, CHINA.
Since the foundation of 2015, YIWU WANSHAN E-COMMERCE CO.,LTD. is focusing on all kinds of cloth products, such as airport windsocks, heliport windsocks, wind cones, reflective jackets, country flags, ad banners, holiday flags, custom flags, custom banners, custom suits, etc.
The company’s reflective vests, reflective clothing, reflective raincoats, reflective cotton-padded jackets, reflective jackets, reflective work clothes and other occupational high-visibility warning clothing are produced in strict accordance with domestic and international standards. The materials used can pass the European standard EN20471, the United States Standard ANSI107 testing. The high-quality surface accessories, high-strength reflective strips, and fine workmanship make the product long visible, safe and durable. It not only reduces the purchase frequency for the user, but also reduces the procurement costs of enterprises and units have been reduced, and the safety of outdoor workers has been ensured.
It is generally recognized by customers. The company has many advanced testing equipment and production equipment, with a monthly output of about 20,000 pieces of high-quality reflective clothing. We have an experienced design and development team, continuously launch new products, and have obtained a number of national patents and product certifications. The company has its own production line, all production processes are controllable, delivery is on time, and quality is guaranteed.
The Company is also focusing on airport windsocks, country flags, flag banners, chemical suits, all custom cloth products are warmly welcome from end users.
The company’s future vision: To bring quality airport windsocks, reflective jackets, country flags, flag banners, chemical suits to world buyers, cloth products definitely can make a difference!
More than 6 years in nylon/polyester airport windsocks, windcones, WANSHAN is dedicated to provide the state-of-the-art windsocks to our valued customers.
If you are interested in any of our items, please do not hesitate to contact us by:
If weight is less than 100KG, suggested by air;
If more than 100KG, by sea;
Lead time: <200ea, 10 days;
>200ea, 15 days;